Olive Oil Soap is the most natural body soap for those with sensitive or dry skin. Since ancient times olive oil has been championed as a remedy for hair and skin. It is the mildest of all soaps with the antioxidant properties of Vitamins A and E for nourishing, cleansing, moisturizing and protecting skin against the signs of aging! Seven fragrance varieties all sold by the individual bar, plus Seasonal scents and Celebration soaps made to order.
Capistrano Bar Soap
- Lavender & Verbena: Lavender, citrus and verbena, plus sea salt as an exfoliant.
- Oakmoss & Aloe Vera: African Black soap made with Shea Butter and activated Charcoal
- Oatmeal & Honey: Oatmeal milk, honey, plus ground oatmeal as an exfoliant.
- Rosemary & Mint: Rosemary with peppermint and thyme leaves as exfoliants.
- Violet & Juniper: African violet, fresh florals, plus juniper berries as an exfoliant.
- Ginger, White Tea & Peach: Ginger, white tea leaves, sweet peach, orange and other citrus, plus sea salt and ground oatmeal as exfoliants.
- Wild Cherry & Almond: Wild cherries, roasted almonds, plus ground oatmeal as an exfoliant.
- Seasonal Fragrances: Now making spring/summer scents of Gardenia, Bamboo Lime or Honeysuckle Wisteria. These will be round bars custom made-to-order. Minimum 3 bar purchase.
- Celebration Soap: Custom made to share as shower, wedding or party gifts. Beautifully packaged and personalized with wax seal and message tag.
Each soap bar is handcrafted with pure, natural oils and botanicals, including:
- Olive Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Corn Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
Due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades may slightly vary.